All travellers to Singapore must hold:
- a passport valid for at least 6 months from date of entry into Singapore with one blank page;
- proof of sufficient funds;
- proof of onward/return airline tickets;
- documents showing proof of purpose of trip;
- all documents required for the next destination.
All visas for Singapore will need to be applied for via the ITF’s Singapore Office;
- Applications can only be submitted within 30 days of arrival in Singapore;
- Visas will be valid for 90 days from the date of issue; and
- A non-refundable processing fee of SGD30 per application will be collected at the time of submission.
As of January 2018, passport holders from the countries listed below require a visa to enter Singapore.
Level 1 countries – electronic visa process
Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, China, Georgia, India, Korea, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan
The ITF’s Singapore Office will apply for electronic visas for all applicants from Level 1 countries via the Submission of Application for Visa Electronically (SAVE) system, based on information collected at the point of registration.
The processing time is 1 working day. Once approved, the ITF Singapore Office will forward a copy of the e-Visa to the applicant for reference.
Level 2 countries – stamped visa process
Afghanistan, Algeria, Bangladesh, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kosovo, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Mali, Nigeria, Palestine, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, Yemen
The ITF’s Singapore Office will apply for stamped visas for all applicants from Level 2 countries. In addition to a letter of introduction and a printout of the ITF Singapore Office business profile, which will be provided by the ITF Singapore Office, applicants will be required to send the completed application form, a recent passport sized photo and a photocopy of the passport biodata page to the ITF Singapore Office at 52 Chin Swee Road, #09-00 Seacare Building, Singapore 169875.
The processing time is 3 working days. Once approved, the ITF Singapore Office will send the visa sticker back to the applicant to be attached to the passport.
Full details will be provided following your registration and/or approval of financial assistance, where applicable.
If you are transiting through another country en route to/from Singapore please also check any visa requirements for that country.